Wahoo Capital partners with consumer-driven businesses to provide financial solutions.
Although each Wahoo relationship is tailored to a partner-company’s specific situation and objectives, Wahoo’s product and service offerings include the following:
- Merger and acquisition sourcing, advisory and execution;
- Capital investment from Wahoo and its investment partners;
- Financial assessment, diligence, projections, valuation and analysis;
- Strategic positioning and business plan development;
- Hands-on operating and C-level management roles;
- Development and execution of post-transaction operating plans;
- Connection to Wahoo’s network of consumer-industry relationships;
- Liquidity alternatives for partner-company ownership; and
- Partner-company sales and divestitures.
Wahoo Capital is a modern merchant bank. Merchant banks were created in the Middle Ages by Italian merchants to support local grain producers. The merchant banker would identify and structure international grain trades for the producers, supply them with financing to produce their crop, and manage the execution of the grain transaction from inception to completion. Much like these traditional merchant banks, Wahoo’s mission is to build long-term partnerships with businesses that provide them with the full complement of solutions required to be successful. - Chris Parmentier, Founder, Wahoo Capital